This bit of "wisdom" has been floating around in the community for a while.
It seems to be absolute crap to me.
Girls seem very attracted to the provider/protector types, and also get a feeling of safety which goes beyond attraction. This second feeling means that it's not a very good idea for ONS's.
However, to generalize "not good for ONS's" to "not good at creating attraction" seems to be quite a leap for me. As I said above, it seems that the reason for this is not that it doesn't create attraction,but that it creates attraction AND something deeper.
Would love to see your experiences/information/stances about this belief. Leave a comment and let me know.
-
At the risk of becoming a "Connecting and Shit" groupie (lol :-), I agree with you wholeheartedly. I'm not really expecting a guy to provide for me, that's not it. For me to feel anything beyond superficial attraction, a guy has to have his shit together though. If he's spiritually grounded, his masculine energy will naturally want to give and protect. I've never been one for ONS, so I can't really speak to that.
ReplyDelete