1.Define your nightmare, the absolute worst thing that could happen if you did what you are considering,
Get kicked out of school for a semester. Parents lose money or school year. I have to stay at home, with no means of transportation. Don't get to see any of my friends at school, work during the semester.
2.What steps could you take to repair the damage or get things back on the upswing, even if temporarily?
Take time for ACTION, instead of thoughts. Go back through relevant reading material but apply it using suggested applications. Use this material to start my new business, and make money. Work at regal as well, have relationships and friendships there. Buy a fucking car and be free to transport myself.
What are the outcomes or benefits, both temporary and permanent, of more probable scenarious?
I get shit handled learn to plan ahead, be reliable, and most importantly keep myself consistently focused on long term goals. Steve pavlina puled it off, I can too. Maybe make back a decent amount of money, be able to pay for gas to drive my parent's car.
If you were fired from your job today, what would you do to get things under financial control?
I can only go up from here.
What are you putting off out of fear?
Starting my new business. Writing things down and commiting to them. Going for the big goal and not succeeding.
What is it costing you-financially, emotionally, and physically-to postpone action?
I'm more stressed at college than I have ever been in my life. I'm out of shape, and I'm not making any money when I know I have the potentional to make a lot more. It's time to take action.
No comments:
Post a Comment