Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Results Are In...

Tallied up the votes just now, looks like the top winners are:

1.Core Vs. Ego, how to tell the difference. (6 votes)

4.Back to Basics, How to be a Man (Tough love post) (4 votes)

6.How to have an Excellent Conversation with a Complete Stranger (6 votes)

8.College Game: Meet to Lay (5 votes)

I'm glad that 1 and 6 are the top votewinners... those are the two I feel most in tune with right now.  I'm not sure I could write a tough love post right now with any sort of feeling, and I'm not at college.  Core vs. Ego tho, HUGE topic, and one that I have some valuable insight on.  Six is a community mainstay of course... but I think much of the community misses the mark on this one.

Getting laid and having an excellent conversation are two very different things... but they're not mutually exclusive if you know what you're doing.  I'll be tying in a lot of the concepts from the blog together in this one.

Stay tuned,

Matt

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to point out, since you might talk about Core vs. Ego, that the word "core" probably comes from the word heart, which makes tons of sense if you think about it.

    Wiki said this: "Probably from Old French coeur, from Latin 'cor' meaning 'heart'"

    ReplyDelete

Who's Following?