Thursday, June 26, 2008

Facebook Snippet of the Day

Matched this MILF on the "Are you Interested" App.


;)

Gonna need a little more than a wink :).

Show some personality...


Ok so I read the whole thing, lol, I like everything you had to say..Humor is key..I live off of it...the wink was pretty cheap I know...I just wanted you to write first...:)

yeah the wink was cheap.

So you have me at a disadvantage... you have my whole profile....all I have is "click YES to me!" :-P.

So, evening the odds... choose three adjectives to describe yourself... then use them in a story :D.


Sexy, Hilarious, Fearless.........What would you do if you met a Hilarious bitch who grabbed your ass and whispered "I'm sexy" in a fearless voice?


Well I might have to laugh because of her hilariousness... then maybe slam her against the wall for a hot make out due to her sexiness.

And if she truly was fearless I wouldn't stop there...

But that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Following?