Hey do I know you
no but i was just beein nice and sent u a friends request... i read ur stuff and i liked wat i saw... well i hope that we could tlak somemore!
katie
Hold on there girly... I can't be myspace friends with just ANYBODY ya know
. My friend count is at a hundred and two right now and well... I like dalmatians
.Give me three reasons you're a cool chick...
im very outgoin
kool to b wit
everyone <3's>
Haha that was pretty good... I like conceited girls
.I dunno though...
what's the most adventurous thing you've ever done?
ummm i would have to think bout that...
hmmm.... i would have to say that wen i took care of mentally disabled children i took risks and everything cuz they had bad behaviors... idk i have a lot..lol
if u want to ask anything else u can IM me at katie05xo0ox i am on right now!
The plan for the IM convo was to have her introduce me to her hot friends, but I couldn't figure out how to get an introduction. You see me mention the best friend, reason being she's frikkin hot from what I see in the photo, but as I said, no idea how to get an intro. whatever, it was a hilarious convo. I have no idea where I pulled all the bullshit I said in this convo from.
BackForthForever (11:39:24 PM): you still haven't told me the most adventurous thing you've ever done...
Katie(11:39:35 PM): whos dis?
BackForthForever (11:40:03 PM): you randomly friended me on myspace
Katie (11:40:06 PM): OOoo
Katie (11:40:09 PM): hey
BackForthForever (11:41:26 PM): hey
BackForthForever (11:41:43 PM): you're a very forward girly, yah know that?
Katie (11:42:04 PM): yup
BackForthForever (11:42:19 PM): which is cool... but only if you got the personality to back it up
Katie(11:42:30 PM): mhm
BackForthForever (11:43:00 PM): well...
BackForthForever (11:43:15 PM): I dunno... tell me a story
BackForthForever (11:43:21 PM): that should show your personality
Katie (11:43:28 PM): hmmm
Katie (11:43:38 PM): i would have to think bout this haha
BackForthForever (11:44:12 PM): no
BackForthForever (11:44:16 PM): that ruins the personality thing
BackForthForever (11:44:24 PM): TELL ME STORY!
Katie (11:44:33 PM): im typin it h/o lol
BackForthForever (11:44:42 PM): haha, brings me back to my 3 year old days
Katie (11:44:55 PM): lol
BackForthForever (11:48:09 PM): ...
Katie (11:48:17 PM): h/o
Katie (11:49:38 PM): idk right now i cant think of one that describes me best lol
BackForthForever (11:50:26 PM): just the first thing that comes to your head
BackForthForever (11:50:28 PM): go.
BackForthForever (11:50:34 PM): not ABOUT you
BackForthForever (11:50:42 PM): just tell a freeflow story
BackForthForever (11:50:48 PM): and I'll be able to tell your personality
Katie (11:51:15 PM): ok...
BackForthForever (11:52:21 PM): go
BackForthForever (11:52:31 PM): you think and this wont work
Katie (11:52:41 PM): huh?
Katie (11:53:08 PM): so u want me too think of somethin that comes to my head fist and tell u a story bout it
BackForthForever (11:53:15 PM): no just start typing
BackForthForever (11:53:23 PM): literally the first thing that pops into your head
BackForthForever (11:53:29 PM): no 'think' then type
Katie (11:54:46 PM): wenever someone is down, hurt, or sick i am there
BackForthForever (11:54:58 PM): haha, this is not a story about you
BackForthForever (11:55:00 PM): just a random story
BackForthForever (11:55:07 PM): "mary had a little lamb"
Katie (11:55:16 PM): im soo confused
Katie (11:55:26 PM): lol
BackForthForever (11:55:43 PM): lol
BackForthForever (11:55:54 PM): so, you're gonna come up with your very own fictional story
BackForthForever (11:56:04 PM): by just typing whatever comes to your head
BackForthForever (11:56:05 PM): got it?
BackForthForever (11:56:06 PM): go
Katie (11:59:16 PM): while i was running around the neighborhood for soccer training i found a lil kitten stranded on the side of a road i couldnt find a mom or any kittens around so i picked up the kitten and cuddled it and it shivered and meowed. i took it home and cleaned it up and gave it some of my cats food... i went back outside wit the kitten to c if i could find its owner i asked different people but no one seemed to know
BackForthForever (11:59:56 PM): ...
Katie (12:00:06 AM): im finishin h/o
Katie (12:01:24 AM): wen i went back home while talkin to my mom i was feedin it milk out of a baby bottle.. my dad thoughtthat it was pretty funny i said yup cuz i did it
Katie (12:03:43 AM): we decidedto make lil flieres wit the kittens picture on it and post them around but no one was claiming the kitten so then i called my own cats vet and asked if they had any idea of wat i cuold do wit the kitten adn ythey said to take care of it
Katie (12:04:04 AM): is that good.. lol.. its hard to put my personality in a story haha
BackForthForever (12:04:15 AM): alrite, here's how it works
BackForthForever (12:04:23 AM): animal's represent your sex life
BackForthForever (12:04:28 AM): children respresent your self
BackForthForever (12:04:35 AM): parents represent your veiws on authority
BackForthForever (12:04:48 AM): there's a whole bunch, but that's the only one's you included in your story
BackForthForever (12:04:55 AM): so lets start out with the child
Katie (12:05:01 AM): ok
BackForthForever (12:05:13 AM): there is none, whoops
BackForthForever (12:05:17 AM): I saw the baby bottle
BackForthForever (12:05:28 AM): darn, guess we're gonna have to use YOU as you then
Katie (12:05:53 AM): umm...ok?
BackForthForever (12:06:06 AM): haha, you were obviously VERY concerned about the kitten
BackForthForever (12:06:21 AM): and we know what the kitten represents
Katie (12:06:32 AM): lol
BackForthForever (12:06:39 AM): also, cat's are fierce but can also be gentle, which means you like to mix it up in the bedroom
BackForthForever (12:07:00 AM): the fact that it's a kitten tells me you may not be TOTALLY experienced
BackForthForever (12:07:08 AM): alrite
BackForthForever (12:07:13 AM): you have no fear of authority
BackForthForever (12:07:55 AM): you often befriend adults that many of your friends would not really care about
BackForthForever (12:07:57 AM): correct?
BackForthForever (12:10:21 AM): ?
Katie (12:10:34 AM): yes
BackForthForever (12:10:40 AM): alrite
BackForthForever (12:10:43 AM): what else
BackForthForever (12:10:51 AM): you didn't give me much to work with...
BackForthForever (12:11:14 AM): whatever
BackForthForever (12:11:21 AM): so what's up?
Katie (12:11:33 AM): nm jc
Katie (12:11:42 AM): o no my foots asleep hahaha
BackForthForever (12:11:47 AM): oh shit
BackForthForever (12:11:52 AM): when I was like 5
BackForthForever (12:11:56 AM): that happened
BackForthForever (12:12:04 AM): and I started screaming there was a fire to try to wake it up
BackForthForever (12:12:20 AM): haha, I was a smart child
Katie (12:12:26 AM): niec niec lol
Katie (12:12:36 AM): i hate the tingly feeling lol
BackForthForever (12:12:52 AM): lol, I was in florida
BackForthForever (12:13:04 AM): and we had to many people for the van
BackForthForever (12:13:42 AM): so some kid was like laying with his feet between the front seat and sorta sitting to the back
BackForthForever (12:13:45 AM): and he was on top of me
BackForthForever (12:13:51 AM): and I couldn't move my hands
BackForthForever (12:13:54 AM): when I got out
BackForthForever (12:14:06 AM): it felt like I was gettin voodoo done to me or some shit
BackForthForever (12:14:08 AM): it KILLEd
Katie (12:14:13 AM): lol
BackForthForever (12:14:54 AM): so I didn't mention about your friends in the story
BackForthForever (12:15:08 AM): normally people you try to contact would be your friends... but
BackForthForever (12:15:15 AM): you got a crew you roll with, rite?
Katie (12:15:20 AM): ya
BackForthForever (12:15:37 AM): haha, you got like a following from the looks of your myspace
Katie (12:16:00 AM): i am always wit my friends and beein there for them
Katie (12:16:03 AM): lol
BackForthForever (12:16:20 AM): you have a best friend?
Katie (12:16:24 AM): mhmm
BackForthForever (12:16:28 AM): or spread the love?
BackForthForever (12:16:47 AM): oh alrite, so there're two types of best friends
BackForthForever (12:17:01 AM): the ones who are eerily similar and the ones who are shockingly different
BackForthForever (12:17:05 AM): which one are you guys?
Katie (12:17:18 AM): similar
BackForthForever (12:17:22 AM):
BackForthForever (12:17:27 AM): that's the worst kind
BackForthForever (12:17:33 AM): but I won't hold it against you
Katie (12:17:38 AM): o ok
BackForthForever (12:17:41 AM): just as long as she's as cool as you...
BackForthForever (12:17:43 AM): hehe
Katie (12:17:53 AM): yup yup she is
BackForthForever (12:17:57 AM): cool
Katie (12:18:12 AM): mhmm
Katie (12:18:33 AM): soo wats u like to do for fun?
BackForthForever (12:19:08 AM): clubbing, magic shows, wrestling, chillin with friends, outdoorsy stuff
BackForthForever (12:19:09 AM): etc.
Katie (12:19:14 AM): nice nice
BackForthForever (12:19:18 AM): you?
Katie (12:20:12 AM): i like to go camping go to the beach, chill wit my friends, meet new people, try new things, and i like to take care of people thats y im goin to b in the medical field, i just love beein outside
Katie (12:20:17 AM): and play sports
BackForthForever (12:20:33 AM): oooh a doctor!?
Katie (12:20:37 AM): mhmm
BackForthForever (12:20:53 AM): good, that means you can support the family while I stay home and take care of the kids
Katie (12:20:58 AM): lol
BackForthForever (12:21:44 AM): if it's a girl, we're naming her penelope tho
Katie (12:21:50 AM): ok
BackForthForever (12:21:52 AM): and a boy will be named francis
Katie (12:21:56 AM): ok
BackForthForever (12:22:05 AM): lol, you're a very submissive wife
BackForthForever (12:22:20 AM): I'm starting to think I was wrong about the whole cat thing...
BackForthForever (12:22:23 AM):
Katie (12:22:28 AM): lol
Katie (12:22:31 AM): ys dat?>
BackForthForever (12:22:48 AM): well... I guess the most submissive girls can be CRAZY in the bedroom
BackForthForever (12:22:54 AM): I dunno...
BackForthForever (12:23:00 AM): you tell me
Katie (12:23:09 AM): r u a virgin?
BackForthForever (12:23:18 AM): lol no
BackForthForever (12:23:24 AM): but I've haven't had sex with YOU yet
BackForthForever (12:23:27 AM): so...
BackForthForever (12:23:28 AM): you tell me
Katie (12:23:43 AM): so ur not a virgin so dats good
BackForthForever (12:23:50 AM): you tell me...
Katie (12:23:56 AM): i tell u wat? haha
BackForthForever (12:24:09 AM): lol, I'll find out later I guess
BackForthForever (12:24:18 AM): so do you have a last name, or just katie?
Katie (12:24:20 AM): wat if im a virgin or not?
Katie (12:24:28 AM): i have a last name ahha
BackForthForever (12:24:32 AM): and that is...
Katie (12:24:38 AM): wypyszinski
BackForthForever (12:24:50 AM): lol you're joking me
Katie (12:24:53 AM): noep
Katie (12:24:56 AM): nope*
Katie (12:25:04 AM): y?
BackForthForever (12:25:11 AM): alrite katie wypyszinski
BackForthForever (12:25:19 AM): since your last name is far too long and complicated
Katie (12:25:24 AM): lol
BackForthForever (12:25:40 AM): from now on you will be known as sugarbutt
Katie (12:25:51 AM): ok lol
Katie (12:26:02 AM): wats ur last name?
BackForthForever (12:26:19 AM): guess
Katie (12:26:27 AM): idk lol
Katie (12:26:30 AM): dats y im asking
BackForthForever (12:27:02 AM): _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
BackForthForever (12:27:04 AM): hangman
Katie (12:27:08 AM): o boy lol
Katie (12:27:12 AM): ummm a
BackForthForever (12:27:46 AM): I dunno how I would draw a noose, but just know there's a head sittin on there
Katie (12:28:06 AM): lol
Katie (12:28:12 AM): so no "a"
BackForthForever (12:29:02 AM): fuck this is boring
BackForthForever (12:29:05 AM): it's goldenberg
Katie (12:29:08 AM): oOOO
BackForthForever (12:29:40 AM): alrite, I'ma go to sleep now
BackForthForever (12:29:42 AM): goodnite
BackForthForever (12:29:44 AM): sugarbutt
Katie (12:30:06 AM): ok night night if u want ot u can Im me in the am ill b up at like 5:30 goin for a jog
So there may be value in the above... I'm not really sure.
But I had a fun time with the convo and thought I'd share it.
No comments:
Post a Comment