Wednesday, June 11, 2008

FR: The Single Set

Walk into the club... I see two girls there... total.

Luckily, they're both cute. I think I recognize them from the club last weekend, but I can't tell.

I go sit on the chair across from them.

Hey
Hey

I 'realize' that there's no way to hear eachother from this distance, so I go sit next to them. The girl next to me is a 7.5 We'll call her hb1, the other girl is a 9, we'll call her HB2. I wanna game the nine, but I have no idea how. She can't hear me. I get their names, talk about how empty the place is.

I don't really remember what happens, but at some point I mention that we should go to the bouncers and try to make them laugh, like they do to those guys in england . I do crazy stuff with our glowrings, putting them all together and shit. I take a picture of her with my phone. Show her the picture. She says she'll put her number in too. I hand her the phone. Numberclosed.

I have not yet kinoed.

At some point, she goes to her friend and makes a box sign around her head, the universal sign for square. I notice, and wonder if should say anything... too late the moment has past. I got in my head, and therefore lost some ground. ALWAYS VOICE YOUR THOUGHTS.

I say how this reminds me of middle school dances, the guys on one side girls on the other (Heartwork hope you don't mind I used this, but it came to mind when I saw the empty club split in half). I ask if I should go break the ice, they say to go for it.

I go over, and immediately see that these girls are too young and too bitchy. I try to merge the sets anyway... no dice.

I walk back, I'm laughing.

Yah know those really bitch girls in middle school that went to dances just to turn down guys
(laughing) yah
That was them
I use this as callback humor later.

I still haven't kinoed.

I go look around, see what else is going on. There are people dancing, but they're on the other side. I go back, they're there. I tell them.

They keep wondering if they should do it or not.

We go to the other side of the club. We can see people dancing.

You wanna Dance?
uhhh...
Let's go (lead her by the hand)

This is the first kino I've done, and the first dominant step I've taken. It's like DYNAMITE. All the sexual and dominant talk I've been doing, it all clicks together right here. Cue DDB. We grind. I'm actually starting to get pretty okay at grinding. Her friend is just kinda there by herself. I sense a cockblock looming in the future. I tell her friend that I'll find her a guy. There's a guy sitting down right there. I have him dance with her. He's the man. He's doing ridiculous moves on her, I'm laughing with them both. I do Snow's patented 'Spin Move'. I look like an asshole. I love it ;D.

We sit down, I claw, we talk about shit. The friend's just sitting there playing on her phone. I feel like an asshole for making her just sit there. HBpartypooper from my last says hi, I get up, say hi, kino ,etc. I ask if she wants to dance. She says maybe later. Massive Preselection.

She keeps swooping back over as I'm with HB1, she's jealous as hell. Whatever, this girl is hotter. We have long periods of silence, it's hard to keep up conversation in such a loud environment. Building comfort with eachother. I'm not really convinced that I like this chick enough to call her. I qualify her to see if it's worth it... I'm still not sure. Every time I feel her start to turn a tiny bit away from my claw, I disengage, and start looking for some other sets. The place is frikkin EMPTY. There's nothing. She then reengages me. This happens a few times.

Notice that I didn't try to get her attention back, that's a scarcity mindset, rather I actually became MORE disinterested than she was, looking for some more girls. I see a lot of guys trying to become louder and 'rehook'. The set. Exactly wrong. You should be become less engaged as they do, not more.

I notice that she doesn't make eyecontact a lot, she'll actually look AWAY when I try to make eyecontact.

You never make eyecontact.
Yes I do!
No, you always look away when I try to make eye contact
okay, I'll look in your eyes (looks at me)... I'm looking

I should kiss her. Just do it. Kiss her. She want's it... too late. We both no I just choded out. Damn, now I could get all down on myself... OR, I could get out of my head . How? I VOICE MY THOUGHTS.

I was thinkin about kissing you, but then I was like...Nah... but I WAS thinkin about it.
Because I voiced my thought, I turned what could have been a DLV into an awesome qualification.
Well, I'm glad you at least had the thought .

We talk about or lives and shit. I try to venue change. She says her parents won't let her leave. We dance once more. It's time for me to leave in like a half hour. We sit, I claw, we snuggle, snap some photos. Not the greatest time, but whatever.

I have five minutes left
Oh wow, the time went so fast. (major IOI... I wish I could say the same )
What can we do for the next five minutes?

At this point, she's in TIGHT with the claw.
We try to play the word association game, but it doesn't work cause the club's too loud.

I look at my phone, it's time to go.

I get up, we kiss, I leave.
I don't know if I wanna call her. Then again, this place was loud, and we couldn't have a conversation. Maybe I'll give her a chance.

Learning Points:
-Verbal Escalation and Dominance are activated by Physical Escalation and Dominance.
-Voice Your Thoughts
-Don't try to win back attention, have her try to win back Your attention instead

Constructive Critism Highly Appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Following?