Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sleep

Speaking of life alignment... one of the new habits I'd like to introduce is early rising rather than being a night owl.

I'm posting this at 5:30... I'm pretty much nocturnal at this point.

But I don't think it's good for a productive lifestyle.

Steve Pavlina has some articles on how he did it...

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/05/how-to-become-an-early-riser/

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/05/how-to-become-an-early-riser-part-ii/

I'm gonna check them out and let you guys know how it goes over the next week. Hopefully get to bed at a decent time tomorrow... which means no falling asleep tonight.

This is about life alignment... if I want to live a lifestyle that is in alignment with my values: helping others, developing myself, etc. I need to be awake at the same time as the rest of the world :).

Haha, I'm such a teenager.

I only get to say that for another year... then I'll just have to admit I'm lazy ;).

It's gonna be a long night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Following?