Walk into the club, it's sorta empty, but really, every time I've been to a club it's been empty, so I don't notice :).
I sit down, there's a mixed set right next to me.(hahaha, I was about to say boy and girl, but then I remembered this is a PUA forum).
The girl's a cute 6.5 (which is WAAAY better than an UG 6.5).
Hey
What's up
I'm Matt.
I'm HBfun
I introduce myself to the guy too.
He's totally into her, and maybe a little annoyed about me approaching, but he seems like a good kid. We'll call him charles.
I kinda knew that I wasn't gonna be hardcore sarging this girl, it was more to establish a 'home base' of friends I could go back to when things got slow.
I honestly don't remember what was said, everything was just kinda in the moment.
I dance with the girl for a bit (I still can't dance) and we talk. She says something about Charles being slapped once, and I tell her that I've always wanted to get slapped, just to see what it feels like.
Really?
Yah
I could slap you...?
Totally, go for it
You wont get mad?
No, do it
(slap)
YOU JUST SLAPPED ME!
(slap)
(laughing) You realize you just hit a girl...
I'll hit whoever I want... especially if they hit me first :).
The vibe's fun, and we're definitely busting eachothers balls and keeping it sexual, but I don't really remember what exactly was said. I was trying to get her to go game some guys. escalating kino (which is one of my biggest sticking points), but not really going for it.
Definitely gonna stay friends with this chick, but we'll see if it goes any further. I ask her if she got any numbers... she mishears and starts to take out her phone to give me her number... I decide it's time to number close :).
She introduces me to her other friend who's there, dudes the man, and he's totally got game. He's also bi. Sometimes I think he's using game on me. lets call him Rick.
Anyways we decide that Charles needs to dance cause he's the only one who hasn't moved the entire night. We ask him to point out a girl who he wants to dance with (This was not done in AMOG fashion, we just wanted him to have a good time). He points out the girl, me and Charles go talk to her. She says she'll think about it, but she doesn't want to dance.
Anyways, me and this chick end up chatting. Apparently, she only dances when she's drunk. another cute 6.5. Let's call her HBpartypooper.
A kino escalation and verbal escalation later, and she's clawed and talking about a time she was naked at this party. She's incredibly shy and conservative, but I bet she's wild when she's drunk.
"Oh, just so that I don't forget to ask later, can I have your phone number?"
Sure
Charles is in on the conversation at this point... he takes out his phone and gets her number too.Later, he tells me that he can tell she doesn't like me cause of the way she talked to me ;).
I'm having fun, but I'm starting to get a tad bored of this, so I decide it's time for a venue change.
We gather up HBpartypooper, her friend, HBfun, the guy who I told HER to game, Rick, the girls HE's gaming, that chick's friends, and Charles, and head to Unos... Party of 11 please? :).
On the way over, HBFun makes fun of me for being the only one without a date... little does she know. When we get there, we realize that we've lost HbFuns date :).
Anyways, the girl that Rick's gaming has an HB8.5 friend. It's not really till this moment, that I realize how far I've come. I don't open her, she opens me, and immediately we start bantering. She was attracted without me having to game her... this is what I want from the game.
We sit down. I call my dad to tell him where I am. She starts making fun of me for stammering on the phone... it's on. I tell my dad to hold on, cause I have to slap somebody... then I slap her (no, not hard). I finish with my dad. The vibes incredibly sexual and awesome. I really need to start going after the hot chicks instead of the cute chicks, cause they're frikkin FUN.
I mean, she was actually a challenge. A few of her shittests actually threw me off. (really the only reason I can remember so much of this was cause I went in my head a tiny bit).
She asks me my age, I'm 18.
I ask her her age, she's 16.
From this point on, I intermittently refer to her as jailbait.
I take her phone, and call myself, she loves it. I call her a bitch at a few times in the conversation... she loves it more.
She says we're going to hang out next week.
I shoulda just agreed, but I was a little thrown off after dealing with 6.5's the whole time, and took it as a test.
I'll think about it.
This was probably the only shittest that I actually failed the whole time, cause I was reactive to it, but hell, I'm so IN with this chick.
Constructive Criticism Definitely Appreciated.
-
No comments:
Post a Comment