Halffull (9:36:29 PM): HB7!
HB7 (9:36:34 PM): hehe
HB7 (9:36:36 PM): what babe?!
HB7 (9:36:40 PM): HALFFULLL!!!
HB7 (9:36:44 PM): I HAVE MISSED U!!
HB7 (9:36:45 PM): =]
HB7 (9:36:47 PM): how r u?!
Halffull (9:36:54 PM): haha, they always do...
Halffull (9:36:58 PM): good
Halffull (9:37:00 PM): you?
HB7 (9:37:12 PM): eh tired
Halffull (9:37:14 PM): ?
HB7 (9:38:22 PM): im tires
HB7 (9:38:24 PM): tired**
Halffull (9:38:48 PM): lack of sleep, or long day?
HB7 (9:38:55 PM): both
HB7 (9:39:03 PM): midterms
Halffull (9:39:50 PM): ouch
Halffull (9:39:53 PM): exams?
HB7 (9:40:40 PM): yeah
HB7 (9:40:41 PM): =[
Halffull (9:42:43 PM): yah I totally need mroe sleep to
HB7 (9:43:04 PM): haha
HB7 (9:43:07 PM): =]]
Halffull (9:43:05 PM): I feel like I'm thinking at half speed
HB7 (9:43:25 PM): i know the feeling very well
Halffull (9:43:33 PM): haha
Halffull (9:43:47 PM): cause you always think at half speed =-O
HB7 (9:43:54 PM): haha
HB7 (9:44:02 PM): ummm pretty tru statement
HB7 (9:44:02 PM): lol
Halffull (9:44:13 PM): damn
Halffull (9:44:20 PM): you didn't even get bitchy...
Halffull (9:44:24 PM): you MUST be tired.
HB7 (9:44:46 PM): haha
HB7 (9:44:50 PM): i know WHAT IS THIS
Halffull (9:48:47 PM): so how's the sex life?
HB7 (9:49:04 PM): ehh
HB7 (9:49:09 PM): dont have sex
HB7 (9:49:10 PM): haha
HB7 (9:49:11 PM): u?!
Halffull (9:49:08 PM): hahahaha
Halffull (9:49:18 PM): I just had to see the reaction that that question would get
HB7 (9:49:28 PM): haahahaha dont want sex
Halffull (9:49:30 PM): ummm, yah okay
HB7 (9:50:05 PM): haha no im serious im not like that anymore
Halffull (9:50:38 PM): You totally have like wild fantasies about having sex with random guys that you meet off the street
Halffull (9:50:45 PM): you're not like what?
HB7 (9:51:13 PM): like i dont like sexx
HB7 (9:51:14 PM): haha
Halffull (9:51:14 PM): ummm
HB7 (9:51:18 PM): its immature if not
Halffull (9:51:16 PM): okay
HB7 (9:51:24 PM): properly done
Halffull (9:51:44 PM): and I'm sure you don't like candy or disneyland neither

HB7 (9:52:49 PM): ur soo mean
HB7 (9:52:53 PM): Halffulll I LOVE U
Halffull (9:53:03 PM): hahaha
HB7 (9:53:11 PM): i know
HB7 (9:53:13 PM): i read that
HB7 (9:53:14 PM): over
HB7 (9:53:15 PM): and
HB7 (9:53:16 PM): was
HB7 (9:53:17 PM): like
HB7 (9:53:18 PM): wow
HB7 (9:53:21 PM): im odd
Halffull (9:53:24 PM): don't worry
Halffull (9:53:55 PM): I get that whole, 'you're so mean and I love you' thing like all the time
HB7 (9:54:19 PM): haha
Halffull (9:54:20 PM): Then i slap her and kiss the bruise to make it better

HB7 (9:54:25 PM): no we need to hang out sooon
Halffull (9:55:27 PM): okay
Halffull (9:55:35 PM): But I don't have sex on first dates
Halffull (9:55:41 PM): I'm a good boy

HB7 (9:55:50 PM): haha shut up Halffulll
HB7 (9:55:51 PM): haha
Halffull (9:55:58 PM): when are you free on sunday?
HB7 (9:56:12 PM): yeah
Halffull (9:56:33 PM): What time after twelve are you available?
HB7 (9:57:27 PM): umm anytime
Halffull (10:00:31 PM): I'll try to call you sometime before then on sunday if I have time
Halffull (10:00:34 PM): where do you live again?
HB7 (10:01:40 PM): waytown
HB7 (10:01:47 PM): we could go to like lunch tho
Halffull (10:02:01 PM): yah I have no Idea where that is
Halffull (10:02:17 PM): whic probably means that it's like at least an hour away and in the middle of nowhere
HB7 (10:02:23 PM): haha
Halffull (10:03:13 PM): I live in northborough
Halffull (10:03:20 PM): know any halfway points?
HB7 (10:03:26 PM): wheres that?!
HB7 (10:03:30 PM): no
Halffull (10:03:26 PM): haha
Halffull (10:03:47 PM): I all try to call you on sunday
Halffull (10:03:52 PM): ttyl
HB7 (10:04:02 PM): okk
No comments:
Post a Comment